Wednesday, May 30, 2012

18 before 19 progress


Remember my 18 before 19 list? I have approximately 4 months to complete all my goals! Here's how far I've come. The green goals are ones that are kinda in limbo...I sort of accomplished them, sort of didn't, haha. :P

1. Do something creative every week.
2. Exercise for 20 minutes at least 2 times a week.
3. Paint my fingernails once a month.
4. Go to bed by 12:30 on week nights.  
5. Make a butterfly. see this post
6. Go to a Renaissance Faire. 
7. Write a fan letter to Natalie Portman. Wrote it today! :D
8. Draw a self portrait.
9. Make a ray gun.
10. Write regular blog posts.
11. Work on homework during the afternoon so that evenings are free. 
12. Make a vlog. 
13. Learn to play Don't Stop Believin' on the piano.  If I learned it at one point, but don't remember anymore, does it still count? :P
14. Write movie review blog posts.
15. Raise my GPA.
16. Drink at least 64 ounces of water a day.
17. Make a budget. 
18. Improve my photography/take more pictures.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment